Retin A cream 0.05 is a fast-acting retinoid. It helps by accelerating the skin cell division to offer relief in the skin issues mentioned above. FDA approval has made it an excellent medication to treat acne and associated issues. It is available under several brand and generic brand names.
Mechanism of action
Acne develops when the skin pores get clogged due to a combination of dead skin cells along with dirt and oil secreted by the sebaceous glands located under the skin layers. Retin A cream 0.05 contains tretinoin which works by speeding up the cell division process. As the new cells form rapidly, they take over the place of the dead skin cells leaving no time for them to clog the skin pores. Retin A cream online helps in eradicating the acne scars and fine wrinkles as well in the similar fashion.
Directions to use
Retin-A cream works best when used before hitting the bed. Wash your face or the affected body part with a soap-free cleanser. Pat the skin dry with a soft cotton cloth. Remove the makeup completely before applying the Retin A cream 0.05 cream on the affected part. Squeeze a required amount of cream and spread it as a thin layer and rub it gently. Do not rub it harshly. Be aware applying it on the cracked skin. Retin A cream online tends to make your skin a little dry. Therefore, moisturize your ski after 15 minutes applying the anti-acne cream.
Buy generic Retin A after discussing its side effects profile with your doctor. The cream is well-tolerated and suitable for all skin types. However, it may cause a few side effects that are short-lived and mild in nature. A burning sensation, irritation, dryness, stinging, etc may arise. These side effects are common for all users.
Before you buy Retin-A cream, you must know that the cream may cause severe aftermaths as well. Allergic reactions, severe dizziness, trouble breathing, etc are some of the serious side effects that may appear in some cases. If you encounter any of these serious side effects, stop using Retin A cream online and seek medical help.
Contraindications and Drug Interactions
- Retin A online prescription may cause allergic reactions in some users. If you experience any of these, you need to stop using the cream and seek alternative.
- Tell your doctor if you have skin issues especially eczema or psoriasis before you use Retin A online cream for acne.
- Do not rub the cream on cracked or wounded skin. It leads to severe irritation and extreme discomfort.
- Never use Retin A online cream for acne along with creams containing tretinoin as their main chemical ingredient.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women must discuss with their doctor about the pros and cons of the cream before using it. The medicine may affect the baby.
- Do not buy generic Retin A as a cosmetic replacement. It is not a beauty product.