Our refund policy is customer-centric. It explains the conditions for claiming a refund. Also, you can speak with the customer care team to know more about the process.
Our refund policy is simple to understand and the simplest to implement. A customer can request a refund in the following cases:
- Delivery to the wrong address due to an error on our end
- Product delivery that is incorrect or damaged
- delivery of medicines after their expiration dates
In some cases, refund or free re-shipment requests cannot be processed. These are the occurrences:
- Shipping to the wrong address submitted by a customer
- Delayed shipment due to natural disasters
- If a customer fails to provide the customer service team with images of incorrect or damaged products,
We either reship the product for free or return the money. If you have any questions about the refund process, please feel free to connect with our customer care team.