Retin A Cream San Diego
What is Retin A cream? How does it work?
It is a synthetic form of vitamin A available as a topical cream for the treatment of acne. Its also useful in reducing signs of ageing, dark spots, fine lines, wrinkles, etc.
Acne develops when the hair follicle or skin pore gets clogged by dead skin cells mixed with sebum and dirt. Retin a cream San Diego USA contains tretinoin – a retinoid class of medicine – that works by speeding up the process of cell division. As it replaces the dead skin cells faster; they did not get time to clog the skin pores that results in acne.
How to use it?
You need to remove makeup before applying Retin a cream Fort Lauderdale. Post that, wash your face with a gentle cleanser. Take the required amount of cream and gently rub it into the affected skin part. Once applied, you need to wait until a couple of hours before you apply moisturizer. Do not apply more than the recommended amount of cream. Overusing the cream will not give you desired results faster. Instead, you may experience severe side effects.
What are the side effects?
Retin A cream Modesto California may worsen your acne before treating them completely. Along with it, you may also encounter side effects such as burning sensation, stinging, peeling of skin, dry skin, itching, etc.
Some users may experience severe side effects with the application of the cream for acne. Stop using the cream and see a doctor if you encounter allergic reactions, severe burning sensation, dizziness, trouble breathing, etc.
What are the precautions?
1) Do not buy Retin A cream Wisconsin if you are allergic to tretinoin and its derivatives.
2) If you have skin problems especially eczema, you should not use the cream for acne.
3) Inform your doctor if you are using any other skin medicines or skin care products before using Retin A cream San Antonio Texas.
4) Pregnant and breastfeeding women need to consult their doctor before using the anti-acne cream.
5) Do not forget to moisturize your skin as the anti-acne cream tends to dry out your skin.